Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Season of Love
By Helena Greer
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 11, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
A BookPage Best Holiday Romance of 2022
A PopSugar Best Holiday Romance of 2022
A Smart Bitches, Trashy Books Best Read of 2022
Miriam Blum has no choice but to face the past she thought she’d left behind when she inherits her great-aunt’s Christmas tree farm in this witty, glittering, heart-filled romcom with “all of the warm, queer, Jewish holiday vibes you could possibly want” (Jen DeLuca, USA Today bestselling author of Well Matched)!
Thanks to her thriving art career, Miriam Blum finally has her decoupaged glitter ducks in a row—until devastating news forces her to a very unwanted family reunion. Her beloved great-aunt Cass has passed and left Miriam part-owner of Carrigan’s, her (ironically) Jewish-run Christmas tree farm.
But Miriam’s plans to sit shiva, avoid her parents, then put Carrigan’s in her rearview mirror are spoiled when she learns the business is at risk of going under. To have any chance at turning things around, she’ll need to work with the farm’s grumpy manager—as long as the attraction sparking between them doesn’t set all their trees on fire first.
Noelle Northwood wants Miriam Blum gone—even if her ingenious ideas and sensitive soul keep showing Noelle there’s more to Cass’s niece than meets the eye. But saving Carrigan’s requires trust, love, and risking it all—for the chance to make their wildest dreams come true.
- “[This] love story is by turns heartbreaking and delightful.”—Library Journal
- “There’s plenty of fun to be had. . . like frothy eggnog amid the holiday bustle.”—Publishers Weekly
- “A warm, queer romance with holiday cheer and emotional depth.”—Kirkus
“SEASON OF LOVE is holiday romance perfection. Warm and cozy, emotional and swoony, Greer has expertly crafted a delightful queer, Jewish holiday story that will easily steal your heart and leave you longing for a weekend away at Carrigan’s.”—Rachael Lippincott, #1 New York Times bestselling co-author of She Gets the Girl and Five Feet Apart
“If you are like me and completely obsessed with Hallmark and holiday movies, then you don't want to miss Helena Greer's debut novel, SEASON OF LOVE. This book hits on all your favorite Hallmark tropes as it weaves a beautiful journey from hate to love for Miriam and Noelle. A cozy, queer, heartfelt holiday romance that will have you grabbing a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate, and snuggling down to read this charming book.”—Rachel Van Dyken, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Godparent Trap
“A heartwarming and inspiring story about letting go of the past to find your joy and being open to love.”—Abby Jimenez, New York Times bestselling author of Part of Your World
- “If you need the cozy feel of a Hallmark holiday movie in book form, visit Carrigan's! SEASON OF LOVE has all of the warm, queer, Jewish holiday vibes you could possibly want. It's a cup of cocoa with the perfect amount of marshmallows, it's a sweet kiss under the mistletoe. Helena Greer creates characters and settings that I never want to leave behind.”—Jen DeLuca, USA Today bestselling author of Well Matched
“SEASON OF LOVE is a warm and witty romance with characters that leap straight off the page and a setting so cozy readers will ache to visit Carrigan's for real. Greer's writing is vibrant and she handles grief and complicated family dynamics with tenderness, treating her characters with the utmost care and affection. Readers will be absolutely smitten with Noelle and Miriam!”
—Alexandria Bellefleur, bestselling author of Count Your Lucky Stars
- “SEASON OF LOVE uses the magic of the holidays to do what romance novels do best: convince its main characters (and its readers) that the healing power of love is something every single person deserves. This heartwarming debut has everything you want in a holiday romance—and I can't wait to recommend it to my friends.” —Therese Beharrie, author of And They All Lived Happily Ever After
- “A warm, cozy holiday romance, SEASON OF LOVE is a vibrant exploration of embracing that which is most unexpected in life . . . and in love. Best read under the glow of rainbow twinkle lights and a cup of cocoa.” —Ashley Herring Blake, author of Delilah Green Doesn’t Care
- "Stepping into this book is like stepping into an eccentric winter wonderland—exactly the kind of holiday escapism I crave. Come to Carrigan’s for the loveable cast of kooky characters, but stay for the meaningful reflections on grief, family relationships, and identity. At turns a holiday confection and a deep character study, SEASON OF LOVE filled my heart. I can't wait to visit Carrigan’s again and again!”—Alison Cochrun, author of The Charm Offensive
- “Greer has crafted an idyllic setting I want to whisk away to for Christmas (but then stay all year) and a charming cast of characters I want to befriend. Readers are going to lament that Carrigan's isn't a real destination they can jet off to.”—Sarah Hogle, author of Just Like Magic
- “Satire and romantic holiday magic in equal measure, SEASON OF LOVE is a sly, big-hearted book that will have you laughing even as it makes your heart grow three sizes.”—Jenny Holiday, USA Today bestselling author of Duke, Actually
- “One of the most unique and uniquely queer things I've ever read, SEASON OF LOVE is more a place than a book: Carrigan's Christmasland's heart beats just as strongly in these pages as all of its loving, messy, large cast of characters, all of whom are looking for home in their own ways, even if they're already there. By the last page, readers will feel as if they're part of this special family, too.” —Anita Kelly, author of Love & Other Disasters
- “Greer’s debut simply sparkles. It’s so easy to get lost in the magic of Carrigan’s with Miriam and Noelle, and a stellar secondary cast that includes a fat cat named Kringle. This delightful Christmas Chanukah mashup will have you braiding challah by a Christmas tree.”—Roselle Lim, author of Sophie Go’s Lonely Hearts Club
- On Sale
- Oct 11, 2022
- Page Count
- 384 pages