Read by James Langton
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 6, 2018. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
One minute, London banker Quinn Wentworth is facing execution. The next, he’s declared the long-lost heir to a dukedom. Quinn has fought his way up from the worst slums, and now he’s ready to use every dirty trick he knows to find the enemy who schemed against him.
Jane Winston, widowed and pregnant, crosses paths with Quinn while her father is preaching to the prisoners. Believing his days are numbered, Quinn offers her marriage as a way to guarantee her independence and provide for her child. Neither thinks they’ll actually have a future together.
He’s a wealthy gutter rat out for vengeance. She’s a minister’s daughter who must turn a marriage of desperation into a proper ducal union. Are they doomed from the start or destined for a happily-ever-after?
Also includes the bonus novella Once Upon a Christmas Eve from New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Hoyt!
When his carriage wheel snaps in a snowstorm, Adam Rutledge, Viscount d’Arque, is forced to seek shelter at the home of the most maddening, infuriating, and utterly beguiling woman he’s ever met.
“Skillfully crafted and exquisitely written, Burrowes’ latest is pure gold; a brilliant launch to a promising series.” —Library Journal
“Burrowes is a writer of towering talent.” —USA Today Happy Ever After
- "Grace Burrowes is terrific!"—Julia Quinn, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- "Skillfully crafted and exquisitely written, Burrowes' latest is pure gold; a brilliant launch to a promising series."—Library Journal, starred review
- "I loved this book. Burrowes writes with such expressive precision to tell a story of such complex emotions, a detailed network of plot threads and characters whose motivations are as complicated as they are heartfelt...This is a story that spans the gamut of human emotion... Burrowes is a writer of towering talent...The lens with which I will view historical romance has been forever changed."—USA Today Happy Ever After
- "An extremely touching love story, and its finely calibrated shifts in tone are possible because of the author's exhaustive knowledge of the period. Burrowes has spent her career rejecting the rosy, musty myths of the Regency, and My One and Only Duke is her most vivid, compelling portrait of the era yet."—BookPage, "Best Books of 2018"
- "Sexy heroes, strong heroines, intelligent plots, enchanting love stories...Grace Burrowes's romances have them all."—Mary Balogh, New York Times bestselling author
- "Grace Burrowes writes from the heart--with warmth, humor, and a generous dash of sensuality, her stories are unputdownable! If you're not reading Grace Burrowes you're missing the very best in today's Regency Romance!"—Elizabeth Hoyt, New York Times bestselling author
- On Sale
- Nov 6, 2018
- Hachette Audio