By Glen Macnow
By Big Daddy Graham
Formats and Prices
- ebook (Revised) $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback (Revised) $15.99 $21.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 29, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
When it comes to sports talk, no city has more to say than Philadelphia.
With their 2007 The Great Book of Philadelphia Sports Lists, WIP sports radio hosts Glen Macnow and Big Daddy Graham compiled dozens of sports lists to stir up dialog and debate within the buzzing Philadelphia sports community (and beyond).
A lot has happened in Philly sports since 2007 — the Phillies’ 2008 World Series win; the Eagles’ record-breaking 2017 season, now-famous Philly Special play, and Super Bowl LII victory over the Patriots; the Sixers’ “Trust the Process” campaign; and, of course, Gritty — so now Glen and Big Daddy are back with dozens of new lists to keep the conversation fresh, ranking things like:
- The most overrated and underrated players in Philly sports history
- The top 10 Philadelphia sports quotes
- The 10 worst Eagles draft picks ever
- The greatest duos in Philly sports history
- The 10 best sports movies set in Philadelphia
- The worst bosses in Philly sports history
- and much more!
- On Sale
- Oct 29, 2019
- Page Count
- 304 pages
- Running Press