Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
A Soldier's Journey to the Crossroads of Faith and Freedom
With Lynn Vincent
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $18.99 $23.99 CAD
- ebook $11.99 $15.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 28, 2011. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
These and other dramatic experiences make Boykin’s life story read like the riveting fiction of Tom Clancy. He shares how his foundation of faith–while challenged and even broken–was restored and became the lifeblood that brought him through unimaginable circumstances to a rich and inspiring life.
In the end, the general realizes his life would have gone very differently, even tragically, without his faith.
- "A powerful and moving chronicle of courage, commitment, and devotion by an audacious soldier and gifted leader. This thrilling account of how he "fought the good fight, finished the race, and kept the faith" in the midst of dangerous and difficult circumstances is inspiring. You won't want to put it down."—Oliver North, Lt. Col. USMC (Ret.), New York Times bestselling author of Mission Compromised, Jericho Sanction, The Assassin, and the FOX News War Stories series
- "NEVER SURRENDER takes the reader through the experiences of one of America's greatest living soldiers, touching firmly on recent history and much of the drama surrounding it. More importantly, the book shows how one of the strongest of the strong isn't so strong he can't still call on his faith and on God to guide him in difficult times."—Bill Cowan, retired marine and Fox News Channel contributor
- "[NEVER SURRENDER] is a saga of battles won and lost, of political intrigue and battlefield valor, of personal tragedy and the God who fashions greatness in the crucible of hardship. This is Jerry Boykin's story, a tale that offers us sterling character to make our own."—Stephen Mansfield, New York Times bestselling author of The Faith of the American Soldier
- ""America's Point Man" for over three decades, Jerry Boykin is a national treasure . . . His story is an intriguing read for thinking Americans. He's not only borne the weight of battle, he's carried our nation in his heart. NEVER SURRENDER is a life story that demands both our gratitude and respect. Now that I think about it, my friend is the consummate tender warrior."—Stu Weber, pastor and author
- On Sale
- Apr 28, 2011
- Page Count
- 384 pages