Compiled by Amy Rost
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $25.99 CAD
- ebook $11.99 $15.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 30, 2011. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Covering dozens of the most popular projects in one complete, all-encompassing guide, this book is organized by type of craft, and also illustrated with line drawings and photos throughout. There is invaluable information about numerous crafting topics, including:
- Knitting and Other Needlework
- Paper Crafts and Bookmaking
- Jewelry Making
- Pottery and Clay
- Candle-making and Decorating
- Woodworking and Furniture Making, plus so much more.
Each chapter covers a specific craft, with step-by-step directions and projects for crafters of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Hundreds of projects are included, such as Super Sock Monkeys, Crocheted Hats, Etched Glass, One-Afternoon Skirts, and Beading Vintage-Style Jewelry, among so many more.
This book is also a part of the Know-How series which includes other titles such as:
- Country Wisdom & Know-How
- Woodworking Wisdom & Know-How
- Garden Wisdom & Know-How
- Natural Healing Wisdom & Know-How
- On Sale
- Mar 30, 2011
- Page Count
- 480 pages
- Black Dog & Leventhal