By Dylan Newton
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 1, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
When disaster strikes and chef Bryce Weatherford is given guardianship of her three young nieces, her life goes from cooking with fire…to controlling a dumpster fire. Five‑year‑old Addison refuses to remove her fairy wings, eight‑year‑old Cecily won't bathe, and tween June is majoring in belligerence. With all this chaos, Bryce jettisons hope for a life outside of managing her family and her new job.
It's been years since Ryker Matthews had his below‑the‑knee amputation, yet the phantom pain for his lost limb and Marine career haunts him. To cope, he focuses on his vehicle restoration business. He knows he's lucky to be alive. Yet, “lucky” feels more like “cursed” to his lonely heart.
When Ryker literally sweeps Bryce off her feet in the grocery store's baby aisle, they both feel sparks. But falling in love would be one more curveball neither is ready to deal with… or is it exactly the change of plans they need?
- "The perfect mix of romance and real life, Change of Plans is a love letter to forever families everywhere."—Abby Jimenez, NYT bestselling author
- “Newton skillfully combines pathos and humor in a first-rate small-town romance. … Newton handles heavy topics—including PTSD, death, and grief—with grace, and readers will be utterly sucked in by her lovable and believably flawed leads. This deeply felt love story proves irresistible.”—Publishers Weekly, starred review
- “Hilarity and heartwarming moments… a charming, candid romance.”—Kirkus
- “Big on tenderness, and readers looking for depth and substance in their romance will find much to delight in here. Highly recommended.”—Library Journal, starred review
- “A funny and heartwarming page turner perfect for fans of romantic comedies and single parent romances.”—The Nerd Daily
- On Sale
- Aug 1, 2023
- Page Count
- 368 pages