Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Falling in Love on Sweetwater Lane
Formats and Prices
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around February 21, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Veterinarian Harlow Jones knew returning to small-town life, even temporarily, would be a disaster. She just never guessed it would start that way—with her car skidding off the road outside Mistletoe, Maine. And while her rescuer is both charming and handsome, Harlow isn’t about to get involved with a local. She’s in town for one reason only—to pay off her vet school bills—and then she’s back to her real life in Seattle.
Nick Keegan knows all about unexpected, life-altering detours. He lost his wife in the blink of an eye, and he’s spent the years since being the best single dad he can be. He’s also learned not to take anything for granted, so when sparks start to fly with Harlow, Nick is all in. He senses Harlow feels it too, but she insists romance isn’t on her agenda. He’ll have to pull out all the stops to show her that love is worth changing the best-laid plans.
- "Fans will be thrilled."—Publishers Weekly
- "Calhoune hits all the right notes with a maestro’s flair. This is small-town contemporary romance done right."—Publishers Weekly on Summer on Blackberry Beach
- "Given Calhoune’s storytelling skill and snappy dialogue, readers will be thrilled with the promise of visiting Mistletoe for many books to come."—Publishers Weekly on No Ordinary Christmas
“[A] satisfying holiday romance.”—BookPage on No Ordinary Christmas
- "Fans of the Hallmark Channel’s holiday movies will rejoice over this heartwarming tale."—Booklist on No Ordinary Christmas
- On Sale
- Feb 21, 2023
- Page Count
- 368 pages