Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Angkor Wat
With Siem Reap & Phnom Penh
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 2, 2018. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
The ancient temples at Angkor Wat are unlike anything else on earth. Step back in time and take the trip of a lifetime with Moon Angkor Wat. Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic itineraries ranging from one to three days in Angkor to a week exploring the Khmer Empire, with suggestions on the most beautiful (and most secluded) temples to visit
- Top sights and unique experiences: Explore the sublime forested temple ruins of Angkor, remnants of the ancient Khmer Empire. Marvel at Angkor Wat, the largest religious building in the world, get up close to Angkor Thom’s carved bodhisattva, and wander among nearly 100 monuments deep in the jungle at Koh Ker. Immerse yourself in bustling city of Siem Reap, drink thick sweet coffee and sample barbequed meats from street carts in Phnom Penh, and stroll the colorful markets, quiet streets, and funky art galleries of Battambang
- Tips for the best ways to tour the temples to get the most out of this sacred and awe-inspiring site
- Focused advice and historical context from documentarian and journalist Tom Vater
- Essential insight on trip planning, health and safety, reservations, transportation (by tuk-tuk, taxi, motorbike, or bicycle), and accommodations ranging from hotels to homestays with local families
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- In-depth coverage of Siem Reap, Angkor and all its temples, Phnom Penh, and excursions to other parts of Cambodia such as Banteay Chhmar, Sambor Prei Kuk, Preah Khan, Koh Ker, Preah Vihear, and Battambang
With Moon Angkor Wat’s practical tips and an insider’s view on the best things to do and see, you can plan the trip of a lifetime.
Exploring more of Asia? Check out Moon Vietnam or Moon Phuket & Ko Samui.