Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Moon California Fishing
The Complete Guide to Fishing on Lakes, Streams, Rivers, and the Coast
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $24.99 $32.49 CAD
- ebook $15.99 $20.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 1, 2012. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
- A Fishing Hole for Everyone: Pick the right spot for you with options ranging from lakes and streams to rivers and reservoirs, rated by number of fish, size of fish, and scenic beauty
- Strategic Lists: Choose from lists like best freshwater fisheries, best hike-in fisheries, best places to teach kids to fish, and more, including the top places to find California sport fish such as trout, salmon, and steelhead
- Maps and Directions: Find easy-to-use maps, driving directions, and details on where to park
- Skip the Crowds: Have the water to yourself with Moon California Fishing’s many off-the-radar spots
- Expert Advice: Seasoned angler Tom Stienstra offers his experienced insight and honest opinions on each fishery
- Tips and Tools: Advice on permits, fees, and lodging, background information on climate and landscape, and detailed instructions for novice anglers
Exploring more of the Golden State’s great outdoors? Try Moon California Camping or Moon California Hiking.
- On Sale
- May 1, 2012
- Page Count
- 696 pages
- Moon Travel