By Maxime Leonard
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $25.00 $31.00 CAD
- ebook $12.99 $16.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 12, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Level up your cooking skill with these 42 recipes dedicated to some of the most popular fandoms, from Back to the Future to One Piece, Lord of the Rings, and Superman, from chef and pop-culture expert, Thibaud Villanova, author of The Unofficial Zelda Cookbook and The Unofficial Ghibli Cookbook.
Presenting pop culture delicacies for both casual and devoted fans, this cookbook includes forty-two recipes to conjure up unbelievable three-course menus influenced by fifteen fandoms from science fiction, fantasy, manga, horror, and comics. From comfort food to culinary classics, pop culture chef Thibaud Villanova's imaginative recipes are sure to amaze and delight everyone gathered around the table. Become a gourmet geek with this mouthwatering menu:
- A delicate "Impossible Soufflé" from Doctor Who
- "Sanji's Special Pork Steaks" from One Piece
- The aptly named "Transylvanian Beef" from Dracula with roast beef, onions, and saffron potatoes
- A hearty "Vegetables of Yesteryear Pie" from The Lord of the Rings
- Specialty sweets and desserts: "Martha Kent's Apricot and Almond Tart," "McFly Cheesecake," or the "Eye of Sauron Sabayon", and more!
- On Sale
- May 12, 2020
- Page Count
- 144 pages
- Running Press