Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Rick Steves Pocket Munich & Salzburg
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 17, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Munich and Salzburg:
- City walks and tours: Five detailed self-guided walks including a Munich city walk, Nymphenburg Palace tour, Sound of Music tour, and more
- Rick’s strategic advice on what’s worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Savor Bratwurst from a streetside Würstelstand, mingle with locals at a beer hall, and stay at a traditional Bavarian bed-and-breakfast
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic German phrases, and more
Lightweight, yet packed with info on the cities’ history and culture, Rick Steves Pocket Munich & Salzburg truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Extending your trip? Try Rick Steves Best of Germany.