Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Rick Steves Eastern Europe
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 25, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
From romantic cities steeped in history to the stunning slopes of the Alps, get to know this exciting slice of Europe: with Rick Steves on your side, Eastern Europe can be yours! Inside Rick Steves Eastern Europe you’ll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending two weeks or more exploring Eastern Europe
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the cobbles of bustling Bratislava, to country roads winding through the Julian Alps, to the striking chapels and cathedrals of Prague’s Castle Quarter
- How to connect with culture: Bask in the energy of Kraków’s Main Square Market, sample local wines from Hungarian vintners, or soak in the steamy thermal baths in Budapest
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places the eat, sleep, and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and historic museums
- Detailed neighborhood maps for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, phrase books, historical overviews, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Austria, and Slovakia, plus side trips to Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Bulgaria, and Romania
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Eastern Europe.