Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Rick Steves Best of Italy
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 3, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Hit Italy's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
- Two-day itineraries covering Venice, the Cinque Terre, Florence, the Hill Towns of Central Italy, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast
- Over 80 full-color maps and vibrant photos
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Suggestions for day trips to Milan, Lake Como, Pisa, Verona, and Padua
- Coverage of Venice, Milan, Varenna, Lake Como, Verona, Padua, Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Assisi, Orvieto, Civita di Bagnoregio, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast
- Updated to reflect changes that occurred during the Covid-19 pandemic up to the date of publication
Experience Italy's Old World romance and New World excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Italy is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country.