By Rick Steves
Formats and Prices
- ebook $16.99 $20.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $24.99 $32.49 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 12, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Hit Germany’s can’t-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Germany! Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic advice from Rick Steves on what’s worth your time and money
- Short itineraries covering Munich, Bavaria, Rothenburg and the Romantic Road, the Rhine Valley, and Berlin, plus Salzburg, Austria
- Rick’s tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through museums and atmospheric neighborhoods
- Trip-planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Over 400 full-color pages with maps and vibrant photos
- Suggestions for side trips to Dachau Memorial, Würzburg, Nürnburg, Burg Eltz, Cologne, Baden-Baden, Frankfurt, Dresden, and Hamburg
Experience the old-world romance and modern-day excitement of Germany with Rick Steves.
Planning a longer trip? Pick up Rick Steves Germany, the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country.
- On Sale
- Nov 12, 2019
- Page Count
- 429 pages
- Rick Steves