Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $45 SHOP NOW>>
Rick Steves Best of England
Hit England's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of England!
- Rick's expert advice on what's worth your time and money
- Short itineraries covering the best of London, Bath, the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon, Liverpool, the Lake District, and York, including Windsor Castle, Cambridge, Oxford, Stonehenge, and more
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including step-by-step walking tours of world-class museums and atmospheric neighborhoods
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Over 400 full-color pages with detailed maps and vibrant photos
- Suggestions for side trips and excursions
- Updated to reflect changes that occurred during the Covid-19 pandemic up to the date of publication
Experience England's Old-World sophistication and modern-day excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of England!
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves England is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country.