Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
No More Poems!
A Book in Verse That Just Gets Worse
By Rhett Miller
By Dan Santat
Read by Nick Offerman
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Hardcover $17.99 $23.49 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 5, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
In the tradition of Shel Silverstein, these poems bring a fresh new twist to the classic dilemmas of childhood as well as a perceptive eye to the foibles of modern family life. Full of clever wordplay- and toilet humor to spare– these twenty-three rhyming poems make for an ideal read-aloud experience.
Taking on the subjects of a bullying baseball coach and annoying little brothers with equally sly humor, renowned lyricist Rhett Miller’s clever verses will have the whole family cackling.
- "Serious poetic fun... zany poetic antics are deftly paired with the visually arresting mixed-media somersaults of Caldecott medalist Santat... Miller and Santat's fun, eminently contemporary collaboration will charm both kids and the adults reading with them."—Kirkus
- "Manic energy slops over the rim of this comic verse collection... hilarity runs high; classroom readalouds could become uproarious."—Publishers Weekly
- This collection of 23 delightfully humorous poems offer rhyming poetry that touches on many universal themes of great student interest.... Add this wonderful treasury to any elementary and middle school contemporary poetry collection.—School Library Connection (Starred Review)
- No More Poems! offers readers an all-star lineup of mostly relatable, occasionally thought-provoking, and always entertaining reflections.—Horn Book
- On Sale
- Mar 5, 2019
- Hachette Audio