Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Worry (Less) Book
Feel Strong, Find Calm, and Tame Your Anxiety!
By Rachel Brian
Formats and Prices
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Hardcover $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 5, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Playfully presented, packed with fun and helpful illustrations, and expertly vetted, author-artist Rachel Brian (co-creator of the viral "Tea Consent"video) delivers a must-have book for anyone who wonders why they worry or how to better live with their anxiety. From recognizing when you're feeling anxious and worried, to taking charge by training your brain and using awesome techniques to help you feel good again, this book will have you worrying less and living more.
Praise for Consent (for Kids!):
* "Small-but-mighty...A book to own and refer to, often."—Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Praise for The Worry (Less) Book:
* "This entertaining, appealing, and friendly guide will be immensely helpful for readers of all ages...Excellent and absolutely necessary."—Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* “Excellent…. Brian’s sense of humor, evenhanded acceptance, and gift for analogies (anxiety is represented as a gloppy gray mass with googly eyes and stick arms) make the book fun and informative. Those who are prone to anxiety will find practical advice about dealing with it, while those less familiar with it will learn to recognize it in others and what they can do to help. …Easy to understand and entertaining.”—School Library Journal, starred review
"An encouraging mental health resource."—Booklist
- On Sale
- May 5, 2020
- Page Count
- 64 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers