Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Scenic Drives, Waterfalls, Lakeside Getaways
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 25, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
- Strategic, flexible itineraries, including a weekend on Mackinac Island, designed for outdoor adventurers, lake lovers, fall foliage seekers, and more
- Top experiences and things to do: Relax in a cozy lake lodge or a grand Victorian-style hotel, sample local vintages at U.P. wineries, kick back at an outdoor summer concert, or tour dozens of picturesque lighthouses. Indulge in local delicacies like Cornish pasties, Swedish meatballs, and Mackinac Island fudge. Wander around the country's best preserved ghost town or watch costumed interpreters reenact battles at historic military sites.
- Best outdoor adventures for every season: Hike past colorful maple forests and rushing waterfalls, and spot wild moose, red foxes, and white-tailed deer. Trot through flower-filled meadows on horseback or cycle through history on a bike tour. Spend a summer day boating, fishing and swimming, or go skiing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling on a winter afternoon
- Expert advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around from lifelong Michigander Paul Vachon
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.