Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
I Will Always Write Back
How One Letter Changed Two Lives
By Martin Ganda
With Liz Welch
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $11.99 $15.99 CAD
- ebook $8.99 $10.99 CAD
- Hardcover $19.99 $24.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 3, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
It started as an assignment. Everyone in Caitlin's class wrote to an unknown student somewhere in a distant place.
Martin was lucky to even receive a pen-pal letter. There were only ten letters, and fifty kids in his class. But he was the top student, so he got the first one.
That letter was the beginning of a correspondence that spanned six years and changed two lives.
In this compelling dual memoir, Caitlin and Martin recount how they became best friends—and better people—through their long-distance exchange. Their story will inspire you to look beyond your own life and wonder about the world at large and your place in it.
- Praise for I Will Always Write Back:
An Indiebound Bestseller
An Amazon Big Spring Book Selection 2015
* "Sensitively and candidly demonstrating how small actions can result in enormous change, this memoir of two families' transformation through the commitment and affection of long-distance friends will humble and inspire."—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
—Award-winning author and journalist Peter Godwin
- On Sale
- May 3, 2016
- Page Count
- 416 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers