Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Worst Teddy Ever
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Spanish) $17.99 $22.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 18, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Meet Noa and the worst Teddy EVER in this sweet, funny debut about the unrecognized heroes in our lives, for fans of Mac Barnett and Christian Robinson. A Spanish edition, El peor Teddy del mundo, is also available for purchase.
Noa LOVES Teddy. But Teddy is ALWAYS tired! Why is Teddy always too sleepy to play with Noa during the day? It turns out that Teddy has a good reason, and Noa is in the dark about what’s happening behind the scenes at night…when Teddy works tirelessly to protect his little boy from a colorful ensemble of unwelcome nighttime visitors!
At once laugh-out-loud funny and endearing, Marcelo Verdad's outstanding debut picture book explores how expectations don’t always allow us to see others for who they truly are, and how sometimes what we want isn’t always what we need.
- “The plot is a fun, reassuring twist on several common themes. Great for bedtime or anytime.”—Kirkus Reviews
- "The artwork in this debut picture book has that Todd Parr appeal of familiarity and achievability for toddlers and young children…. the message of teddy bears as nighttime protectors will be comforting to many a tiny reader."—Booklist
- * "Verdad's debut picture book is an absolute delight."—BCCB
- “Verdad’s illustrations…have a playful feel that recalls Christian Robinson’s child-centric style…adorable in their simplicity.”—Horn Book
- "A warm story for explaining that underlying answers aren’t always obvious, and that readers can’t know what others are going through. Good for read-alouds and SEL shelves."—School Library Journal
- On Sale
- Oct 18, 2022
- Page Count
- 40 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers