Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Seven Faceless Saints
By M.K. Lobb
Read by Barrie Kreinik
Read by Sean Patrick Hopkins
Read by Saskia Maarleveld
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $12.99 $16.99 CAD
- Hardcover $19.99 $24.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $11.99 $15.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around February 7, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Discover what’s lurking in the shadows in this dark fantasy debut with a murder-mystery twist, perfect for fans of Leigh Bardugo and Kerri Maniscalco.
In the city of Ombrazia, saints and their disciples rule with terrifying and unjust power, playing favorites while the unfavored struggle to survive.
After her father’s murder at the hands of the Ombrazian military, Rossana Lacertosa is willing to do whatever it takes to dismantle the corrupt system—tapping into her powers as a disciple of Patience, joining the rebellion, and facing the boy who broke her heart. As the youngest captain in the history of Palazzo security, Damian Venturi is expected to be ruthless and strong, and to serve the saints with unquestioning devotion. But three years spent fighting in a never-ending war have left him with deeper scars than he wants to admit…and a fear of confronting the girl he left behind.
Now a murderer stalks Ombrazia’s citizens. As the body count climbs, the Palazzo is all too happy to look the other way—that is, until a disciple becomes the newest victim. With every lead turning into a dead end, Damian and Roz must team up to find the killer, even if it means digging up buried emotions. As they dive into the underbelly of Ombrazia, the pair will discover something more sinister—and far less holy. With darkness closing in and time running out, will they be able to save the city from an evil so powerful that it threatens to destroy everything in its path?
- “A dark and delicious murder mystery. M.K. Lobb has created a fantastical and evocative world, blending the genres of fantasy, romance, and a murder mystery into one epic story. With lush prose, gripping characters, and an intricate lore that will keep you turning the pages, Seven Faceless Saints is an absolute hit.”—Adalyn Grace, New York Times bestselling author of Belladonna
- "Seven Faceless Saints is the rich taste of ceremonial wine, stolen kisses at midnight, a gallery lined by shrouded statues, and the flames of a corrupt system as it burns to the ground. M.K. Lobb has crafted an intricate world that is both dark and alluring; the perfect backdrop for the tempestuous romance of the two protagonists."—Lyndall Clipstone, author of Lakesedge and Forestfall
- "With an impressive and balanced command of gorgeous prose and compelling pace, Seven Faceless Saints draws its readers into a mystery as intelligent as it is intriguing. I thoroughly enjoyed the richness of Ombrazia, which perfectly complements the fresh, compelling characters Lobb has so artfully woven into this story’s every page. Truly, this is an exceptional debut, sure to find many, many fans."—Ayana Gray, New York Times-bestselling author of the Beasts of Prey trilogy
- On Sale
- Feb 7, 2023
- Hachette Audio
About the Author
M.K. Lobb is a fantasy writer with a love of all things dark—whether literature, humor, or general aesthetic. Seven Faceless Saints is her debut novel. She lives in Ontario with her partner and cats. She invites you to visit her online at mklobb.com and follow her @mk_lobb.
From NOVL Nation
“SAINTS this was great. I was hooked from the prologue as soon as you knew someone had been murdered until the very last twist that completely took me by surprise… I loved everything about this from the worldbuilding to the magic to how badass Roz was and how sweet Damian was… This should absolutely be on everyone’s radar and I truly cannot believe this was a debut! It was everything and I need the next one asap.”
“I’m absolutely obsessed! I love the world and Damian and Roz are *chef’s kiss* perfection as main characters. I know I’m going to be begging the NOVL for an ARC of book two… Don’t miss this one!”
“I enjoyed this book, especially since it was fantasy twisted with a murder mystery. And even better, I didn’t see the twist at the end coming!”
“I knew from the beginning I’d love Rossana, her anger, her hatred of her power, and her determination. She was a character I knew from the premise alone that I would love. And I did… I cannot wait for the sequel because I may have screeched a bit at the end.”
–Lili, Utopia State of Mind
“I loved Roz and Damian, and wow have they been through it. Roz is surly and tough as nails, while Damian is trying to find his place in the world and has a lot of heart… Great characters and an exciting plot make me very excited for the second book!”
–Shannon, It Starts at Midnight
On the Blog