Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Feminist Baby Finds Her Voice!
By Loryn Brantz
Illustrated by Loryn Brantz
Cover design or artwork by Loryn Brantz
Formats and Prices
- Board book $9.99 $10.99 CAD
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 15, 2018. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Feminist Baby is learning to talkShe says what she thinks and it totally rocks!
Feminist Babies stand up tall“Equal rights and toys for all!”
Feminist Baby is ready for more adventures — and this time she has friends! Still strong and independent, readers will love Feminist Baby as she continues to teach about feminism in a fresh, accessible way.
Praise for Feminist Baby:"[...] Brantz does the important work of making feminism accessible with a keen understanding of what kids need to know about feminism in their young lives. [...] Feminist Baby is not just for babies. It's for all of us." —Roxane Gay, New York Times bestselling author of Bad Feminist
- "Not that you should have a baby for the sole purposes of reading a book to him or her, but if I were to do that it would be because of Feminist Baby. [C]ute, inspiring, and a reminder that before society places boundaries on what girls are supposed to do and like, girls can be anything, including inspired."—Phoebe Robinson, New York Times bestselling author of You Can't Touch My Hair
- "Feminist Baby is for girls, boys, moms and dads. If you want your little person to grow up to be a full and equal person, Feminist Baby is for you."—Rose McGowan, Activist/Director/Artist
- "Forget sugar & spice--fun & fierce, that's what Feminist Baby is made of!"—Debbie Levy, award-winning author of I Dissent: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes Her Mark
- "FINALLY! Feminism for the board-book set! Feminist Baby is cute, funny, right-on, and kind of almost makes me want to have another baby just so she can grow up reading it."—Kate Schatz, author of the New York Times bestsellers Rad American Women A-Z and Rad Women Worldwide
- "Feminist Baby makes me want to get pregnant again immediately just so I have one more kid to share this wonderful book with. No child's bookshelf is complete without it."—Jessica Valenti, Guardian columnist & New York Times bestselling feminist author
- "[J]ust the thing to encourage kids to be loud, proud, and uncowed."—Publishers Weekly
- "The strong girl power message makes feminism and following your dreams accessible to toddlers. [...] A laugh-out-loud, smart, and much-needed addition to board book collections."—School Library Journal
- On Sale
- May 15, 2018
- Page Count
- 22 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers