By Katee Robert
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 26, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Carrigan O'Malley has always known her arranged marriage would be more about power and prestige than passion. But after one taste of the hard-bodied, whiskey-voiced James Halloran, she's ruined for anyone else. Too bad James and his family are enemy number 1.
Hallorans vs. O'Malleys-that's how it's always been. James should be thinking more about how to expand his family's empire instead of how silky Carrigan's skin is against his and how he can next get her into his bed. Those are dangerous thoughts. But not nearly as dangerous as he'll be if he can't get what he wants: Carrigan by his side for the rest of their lives.
- "The O'Malley series is one of my all-time favorites. The stories are fast-paced, gritty, sexy and downright riveting."—USA Today Happy Ever After
- "If you like angsty reads, this book is right up your wheelhouse."—Heroes & Heartbreakers
- "I loved every second. A-"—All About Romance
- "This has almost a Romeo and Juliet feel -- definitely forbidden romance. I liked James a lot and the chemistry between him and Carrigan was real."—All Books Considered
- "I really cannot recommend this series enough. It's definitely one of my favorites over the past few months. Katee has this way of getting down to the nitty gritty and making her characters shine, making them real."—Books by Migs
- "Dark, dirty, and dead sexy."—Tiffany Reisz, bestselling author of The Original Sinners series, on The Marriage Contract
- "I ate this book up with a spoon. It's dark and decadent... like cake. And I love cake. Rating: A"—Smart Bitches, Trashy Books on The Marriage Contract
- "The Wedding Pact is intense, emotionally nerve racking. It will send you to the edge and back again and tie you up in knots but will leave you with a smile on your face. INTENSE AND SKILLFULLY WRITTEN!!"—Addicted to Romance
- On Sale
- Apr 26, 2016
- Page Count
- 352 pages