Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Florida Keys
With Miami & the Everglades
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 21, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
From Miami to Loggerhead Key in the Dry Tortugas, get to know this free-spirited archipelago of beaches, palm trees, and fun with Moon Florida Keys. Inside you’ll find:
- Flexible itineraries including a Key West getaway and a week-long road trip along the Overseas Highway, with coverage of Miami and an adventurous excursion into the Everglades
- Strategic advice for water sports lovers, wildlife fanatics, families with kids, foodies, and more
- Unique experiences and can’t-miss sights: Explore the fascinating coral reefs and shipwrecks of Key Largo or visit Hemingway’s house to meet the descendants of his legendary polydactyl cats. Spot colorful birds or canoe with gators in the Everglades. Venture through mangrove and pine forests inhabited by endangered species in the National Key Deer Refuge. Catch the sunrise on a secluded beach or dance the night away at Florida’s best clubs and bars
- Local Flavors: Taste authentic Cuban chicken stew, fried plantains drizzled with honey, and flaky pastelitos in Miami. Sip refreshing mojitos and nibble on award-winning key lime pie in Key West. Savor some of the best fresh seafood in the country or satisfy your adventurous side with fried alligator tail and conch fritters
- The best outdoor sports and recreation, including sailing, fishing, kayaking, biking, diving, and snorkeling along the only living barrier reef in the continental USA
- Expert insight and honest advice from Florida local Joshua Lawrence Kinser on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from historic inns and beachside B&Bs to budget motels and campgrounds
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
With Moon’s expert advice and local know-how, you can experience the best of the Florida Keys.
Hitting the road? Check out Moon South Florida & the Keys Road Trip. Visiting the Caribbean? Try Moon Bahamas or Moon Jamaica.