Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
How Successful People Lead
Taking Your Influence to the Next Level
Read by Chris Sorensen
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook CD (Unabridged) $17.98 $19.98 CAD
- Leather/fine binding (Special Edition) $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $11.99 CAD
- ebook (Spanish) $5.99 $7.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $34.00 $44.00 CAD
- Hardcover $12.00 $16.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback (Spanish) $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 21, 2013. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
It is not generated by your title. In fact, being named to a position is the lowest of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To be more than a boss people are required to follow, you must master the ability to inspire and invest in people. You need to build a team that produces not only results, but also future leaders. By combining the advice contained in these pages with skill and dedication, you can reach the pinnacle of leadership-where your influence extends beyond your immediate reach for the benefit of others.
Derived from material previously published in the Wall Street Journal bestseller The 5 Levels of Leadership.
John Maxwell's books have been required reading for my leadership team for years. I can't think of anyone better at distilling decades of leadership experience into practical, approachable principles that anyone can apply at any level of leadership.
—Dave Ramsey, host of The Dave Ramsey Show and bestselling author of The Total Money Makeover
- "John has been a mentor and teacher for me for many years and what I love most about him is that he has pushed and helped me personally go through the 5 Levels of Leadership!"—Kevin Turner, COO, Microsoft
- "The leader's greatest calling is building leadership in the coming generation, and John Maxwell's The 5 Levels of Leadership offers the roadmap for taking the journey to that highest level."—Michael Useem, author of The Leadership Moment and The Go Point
- "The 5 Levels Of Leadership is John Maxwell's ultimate contribution to the topic. It's clear, helpful, inspiring and guaranteed to give any reader the ability to fulfill what Napoleon defined as the role of the leader: 'Define reality, then give hope.'"—Tim Sanders, former Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo! and author of Today We Are Rich
- "I first became acquainted with John Maxwell's material when I went back into coaching for the St. Louis Rams after a 14 year hiatus from NFL coaching....What a wealth of leadership and personal growth wisdom! I believe his 5 Levels of Leadership is his best work yet. I know you'll love it."—Dick Vermeil, Former NFL Head Football Coach
- "When it comes to leadership, inspiration is just as important - if not more so - than information. John Maxwell offers both. The 5 Levels of Leadership will not only tell you how to climb higher, it will give you the motivation you need to reach the top."—Dan T. Cathy, President & Chief Operating Officer, Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- "John has taught The 5 Levels of Leadership to our leaders at Delta with great results. The insight and valuable principles he delivers has helped all of us - no matter the position or level - raise our effectiveness and improve our performance. John is a dynamic communicator with a heart for leadership that all can learn from."—-- Ed Bastian, President of Delta Air Lines.
- On Sale
- May 21, 2013
- Hachette Audio