By Jenny Hale
Formats and Prices
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $12.99 $16.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around July 25, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
For Sydney Flynn, Starlight Cottage is her sanctuary. And now, her treasured family home at Firefly Beach is the perfect place for her fresh start. That is, until she spies Nate Henderson. As teenagers, Sydney and Nate promised each other forever. But Sydney has never forgotten how her childhood sweetheart ended their relationship with no explanation. She’s spent the last decade piecing herself back together and trying to figure out exactly what went wrong.
But the Nate Henderson she once knew, the down-to-earth son of a fisherman, always in beach T-shirts and flip-flops, is well and truly gone. In his place is a successful songwriter, with swanky designer suits, who has no business in the small town she calls home. Nate says he wants to make amends with Sydney, yet how can she find it in her heart to forgive him?
When a new development threatens her beloved Starlight Cottage, Sydney needs all the help she can get—even Nate’s. Can they overcome their past to save Firefly Beach and the house that holds so many memories for them? Or will the town they adore, and the love they had for each other, be lost forever?
- "A great summer beach read."—PopSugar on Summer at Firefly Beach
- "A perfect beach read about rediscovering oneself, second chances, and the power of healing."—Harlequin Junkie on Summer at Firefly Beach
- "Sweet, poignant romance, and authentic characters and a riveting story make it a keeper worth savoring."—Publishers Weekly on The Summer House
- "Like a paper and ink version of a chick-flick . . . gives you the butterflies and leaves you happy and hopeful."—Due South on The Summer House
- On Sale
- Jul 25, 2023
- Page Count
- 304 pages