Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Naturals Paperback Boxed Set
Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback $47.00 $60.00 CAD
Also available from:
The Naturals, Killer Instinct, All In, Bad Blood, and the novella Twelve,are available together for the first time!
Seventeen-year-old Cassie is a natural at reading people. Piecing together the tiniest details, she can tell you who you are and what you want. But, it's not a skill that she's ever taken seriously. That is, until the FBI come knocking: they've begun a classified program that uses exceptional teenagers to crack infamous cold cases, and they need Cassie.
What Cassie doesn't realize is that there's more at risk than a few unsolved homicides — especially when she's sent to live with a group of teens whose gifts are as unusual as her own. Soon, it becomes clear that no one in the Naturals program is what they seem, and that their work won’t be limited to cold cases. Caught in increasingly lethal games of cat and mouse and facing impossible mysteries, the Naturals have to use all of their gifts just to survive.
Jennifer Lynn Barnes's The Naturals series combines gripping mysteries, killer friendships, and to-die-for romance, and is sure to appeal to fans of The Inheritance Games series, One of Us is Lying, and A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder.
Praise for The Naturals:
"The Naturals is Criminal Minds for the YA world, and I loved every page." —New York Times best-selling author Ally Carter
* "[A] tightly paced suspense novel that will keep readers up until the wee hours to finish." —VOYA (starred review)
"This savvy thriller grabs readers right away." —Kirkus Reviews
"It's a stay-up-late-to-finish kind of book, and it doesn't disappoint." —Publishers Weekly
"In this high-adrenaline series opener...even a psychic won't anticipate all the twists and turns." —Booklist
Praise for The Inheritance Games:—E. Lockhart, bestselling author of We Were Liars and Again Again
A New York Times and USA Today Bestseller
A GoodReads Choice Awards Finalist
A Kirkus Reviews Best Young Adult Book of the Year
A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year
A New York Public Library Best Book for Teens
An Amazon Top 100 Book
“Barnes is a master of puzzles and plot twists. The Inheritance Games was the most fun I’ve had all year.”
- "A thrilling blend of family secrets, illicit romance and high-stakes treasure hunt, set in the mysterious world of Texas billionaires. The nonstop twists kept me guessing until the very last page!"—Katharine McGee, New York Times bestselling author of American Royals
- "Impossible to put down."—Buzzfeed
- * "Part The Westing Game, part We Were Liars, completely entertaining."—Kirkus, starred review
- * "This strong, Knives Out-esque series opener...provides ample enjoyment."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
- "Barnes's meticulously crafted novel is like the film Knives Out for the YA world, perfect for any reader seeking suspense, romance, and glamour.... Barnes crafts high-stakes tension, a swoony love triangle, and a large but memorable cast of characters. Fun and fast-paced, fans of Karen M. McManus's One of Us is Lying and Maureen Johnson's Truly Devious will find a new home at Hawthorne House."—SLJ
- "[A] well-characterized mystery that's packed to the brim with twists and tricks. Hand immediately to teen fans of Knives Out or readers who love Maureen Johnson's Truly Devious series."—Booklist
- "Prickly, witty, and stubborn as a mule, Avery is an eminently likable protagonist, and her savvy ability to manage the obnoxiously privileged people she suddenly finds herself surrounded by is admirable, helped plenty by her quippy one-liners that level even the snobbiest among them."—BCCB
- On Sale
- Oct 3, 2023
- Page Count
- 1680 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers