Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 26, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
All bets are off as #1 New York Times bestselling author Iris Johansen introduces gambler Logan Tanner, a man with a secret past that’s about to come back to haunt him.
Logan Tanner lives the exhilarating life of a professional gambler, taking risks with nerves of steel. From casinos in Macau to Monte Carlo to Milan, he’s racked up a fortune and become a living legend. But all the glitz and glamor hide a dark and violent past as an extractor—a world that comes rushing back to him when the beautiful and innocent Lara Balkon enters his life.
Soon Logan is drawn into the conflict between two Russian mafia bosses over Lara, whose life now hangs in the balance. Logan has been offered something more valuable to him than money—information he desperately needs—in exchange for getting Lara out of Russia and to safety. Once together, Tanner discovers that Lara is a force to be reckoned with in her own right. Tanner’s search for the truth leads them to the bright lights of Las Vegas. Where the person who was hunting Lara now lies in wait for them.
With the stakes climbing with each deadly confrontation, Logan and Lara are soon catapulted into a game against pure evil. The odds are stacked against them, but it’s a game they know they must play…even if it may cost them their lives.
“[A]n enthralling, keep-you-on-your-toes read. Enjoy these High Stakes! You won't get a moment to rest!"
“Logan is a well-written character, who is smart, sexy and a bad-ass... He fits in perfectly in the Iris Johansen world of characters. Here’s to more Logan books.”—RedCarpetCrash.com
- "There's no one like Iris Johansen!"—Tess Gerritsen, New York Times bestselling author
- "A master storyteller, Iris Johansen brings characters to life like no other."—Robert Dugoni, New York Times bestselling author
- "Dive into the explosive world of Iris Johansen, where villains get exactly what they deserve and the good guys--eventually--win the day. That's a world I want to live in!"—Tami Hoag, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- "Johansen keeps readers on the edge of their seats."—Booklist
- "Just by seeing the Iris Johansen name . . . you know [it] will be an explosive, unforgettable story."—Suspense Magazine
- On Sale
- Apr 26, 2022
- Page Count
- 416 pages
- Grand Central Publishing