Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Nuts: Sing and Dance in Your Polka-Dot Pants
By Eric Litwin
Illustrated by Scott Magoon
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $18.99 $23.99 CAD
- ebook (Digital original) $10.99 $13.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 22, 2015. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Hazel Nut wants her family to sing and dance along with her, but they are just too busy! Who can she call? Why… her super-hip, disco-dancing Grandma Nut! In the second book of the Nuts series, Eric Litwin's playful call-and-response rhymes and Scott Magoon's hilarious illustrations invite readers young and old to join in on the fun. Readers can listen to and/or download Litwin's disco-inspired performance of the book and additional songs at http://www.TheNutFamily.com.
Don't miss the other hilarious read-along, sing-along books about the Nut Family!
Bedtime at the Nut House
The Nuts Keep Rolling!
- "It's 'Saturday Nut Fever', complete with disco ball and lit-up dance floor... Litwin's jaunty rhyming text has an infectious simplicity. Magoon's Adobe Photoshop illustrations are a riot of bright colors and skittish shapes... Parents may well hope that their children don't pick up Hazel's beat -- but they probably will"—Kirkus Reviews
- "From the original writer of Pete the Cat comes a new character who won't let anyone stop her from dancing: Hazel Nut.... Children will love the energetic digital illustrations and participatory aspects of the story. A fun and energetic title that will inspire much dancing as well as repeated check-outs."—School Library Journal
Praise for Bedtime at the Nut House
?"[A] perfect storytime read... children will ask for it again and again." - School Library Journal
"Magoon's (Spoon) digital illustrations create a boisterous world for the Nut family to inhabit (their home features a ball pit and an observatory.... Pete the Cat author Litwin leans heavily on nut-related puns (while Wally and Hazel pretend to be astronauts, an off-stage voice announces, "Houston, we have a praline!" as Hazel plants a flag for the "Unutted States")... as it makes its way to a reassuring bedtime conclusion." - Publishers Weekly
- On Sale
- Sep 22, 2015
- Page Count
- 32 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers