Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Formats and Prices
Format:Hardcover $17.99 $22.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 9, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Out at sea anything can happen: whether trials or triumphs, there are infinite possibilities to explore once we leave the shore. And what lies under the water's surface, in the darkest depths, can often lead to the most beautiful discoveries.
- Winner of the World Illustration Award 2022
- "Picture book fans will be dazzled by the watercolor and monoprint illustrations with their swirling brushstrokes in teal and aqua and their abundance of ocean-dwelling critters."—School Library Connection
- "Using a rhyming text, this bolstering picture book presents life's journey as setting sail on the unknown ocean and exploring and facing the challenges therein."—Kirkus Reviews
- "...[T]his motivational book replete with positive messages would be at home on the shelf with Sometimes You Fly by Katherine Applegate."—School Library Journal
- "...readers can almost feel the ocean spray as they turn pages depicting the wild open sea."—Publishers Weekly
- On Sale
- Mar 9, 2021
- Page Count
- 40 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers