Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Milk Street: Tuesday Nights Mediterranean
125 Simple Weeknight Recipes from the World's Healthiest Cuisine
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $35.00 $44.00 CAD
- ebook $16.99 $21.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 6, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
The Mediterranean diet is so much more than olive oil, grilled fish, and just-harvested vegetables—or its well-earned reputation for health. It is a diverse cuisine that encompasses the cultures and traditions of Southern Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. The food is direct, simple, and honest, served without disguise or embellishment.
Every Tuesday Nights recipe delivers big flavor, but the cooking is quick and easy. These 125 Mediterranean dinners are ready in under 45 minutes, with many taking just 20 minutes:
- Chicken alla Diavola with Broccoli
- Crispy Pasta with Chickpeas, Lemon and Parsley
- Fennel-Steamed Salmon with Warm Olive and Caper Vinaigrette
- Shrimp with Orzo, Tomatoes and Feta
- Panzanella with Fresh Mozzarella
- Green Shakshuka
- Flank Steak with Tomato-Eggplant Ragu
Chapters are organized by how you cook, focused on time—Fast (45 minutes), Faster (35 minutes), and Fastest (under 25 minutes)—while others dive into themes such as Hearty Vegetable Mains, Supper Soups, and Flat and Folded—including pizza, flatbreads, pita sandwiches, and panini. Many of the recipes require only one piece of cookware, and they all are built from pantry staples.
Dinner? Solved—every night of the week.
- "...a winner for weeknights."—The Daily Herald
- "Here, from the busy team at Milk Street, are 125 recipes, drawn from the food cultures of Northern Africa, Southern Europe and the Levant — big on flavors, mostly short on ingredients. Divided into fast (45 minutes), faster (35 minutes or less) and fastest (under 25 minutes), the recipes deliver bold culinary strokes full of bright flavors and uncomplicated ease."—Houston Chronicle
"Just in time for the warm sunny days of Summer, a cookbook arrives with recipes that suit the seasonal fare...The sixth in the Milk Street cookbook lineup, this offering takes a deep dive into the bold, diversity of flavors of the Mediterranean, a region long known for its simple, healthful cuisine... A perfect addition to a home cook's collection, the book excels in both organization and detailed instructions that deliver on flavor and execution."—Forbes
- "This book is full of great ideas for dinner, with wonderful tips and techniques to elevate your cooking skills. Take a trip to Greece, Turkey and Tunisia in your own kitchen."—Zabar's
- "If there is one takeaway from this cookbook, it’s that gourmet meals don’t require gourmet effort."—Atlanta Journal Constitution
- "Any cook, whether just a beginner or a confident professional, wants a collection of quick and easy dishes in their apron pocket — dishes they can count on when life is moving at full speed. Christopher Kimball’s newest cookbook, Milk Street: Tuesday Nights Mediterranean, delivers just that."—Post and Courrier
"[F]ood that's fast doesn't mean it's fast food. The recipes are filled with flavor and, despite the name Tuesday Night, there are plenty of options suitable for a nicer family meal or entertaining... The world, or at least the Mediterranean coast, is all yours."—Star Tribune
- On Sale
- Apr 6, 2021
- Page Count
- 304 pages