By Brandon Gray
By Daniel Thompson
By Daniel Pandolph
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $22.99 $28.99 CAD
- ebook $12.99 $16.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 26, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
To complete the perfect Christmas package, the book is also chock-full of ideas for hosting your own holiday movie-watching party, complete with delicious recipes. Featuring dozens of full-color photos throughout, I'll Be Home for Christmas Movies is as cozy and sparkly as the movies themselves.
- “It's not Christmas without Hallmark Christmas movies, as the guys behind the Deck the Hallmark podcast know… This cheeky guide will please fans of this beloved film genre.”—Booklist
- “With a dynamic and charisma that results in pure fun, these boys bring us all things compelling about the world we all love so much... So buckle up for all the warm and fuzzies, cause not since Harry, Ron and Hermione has there been a better literary triumvirate.”—Tyler Hynes, Actor, Hallmark Channel
- “The MacArthur Foundation owes these guys a Genius Grant or two for making Christmas a much funnier time of year with this book. The three best Wise Men to ever kick off Christmas, they make the season brighter for everybody.”—Jonathan Shapiro, TV Writer/Producer - Goliath, The Blacklist, and more
- “It is a comprehensive guide to all things Hallmark Christmas movies, but even more than that, it is a reminder of the spirit of the season and what it means to feel at home.”—Jacks, Host of “Hallmark Channel’ The Bubbly Sesh” Podcast
- “Christmas isn’t just a season, or even a celebration of faith. It’s a lifestyle, an identity. And no one understands that better than these guys. If you always have some holly hanging in your heart, you’ve found the perfect book.”—Jesse Thorn, owner and founder of the Maximum Fun podcast network, host of the podcasts Judge John Hodgman and Jordan, Jesse, Go! and NPR’s Bullseye
- “Bran, Dan and Panda have your back…Your gateway Hallmark Christmas movie is out there, and they’ll help you find it, or at least make you laugh as you keep looking.”—Dave Holmes, author of Party of One
- “This book gave me all the feels! It’s not just for lovers or haters of HCM’s. It’s also the heartwarming & hilarious tale of old friends who recorded a podcast for fun but ended up becoming, successful busy business boys. I hope this book goes viral…and ends up in everyone’s stocking this year. I can’t wait for the sequel.”—Jen Kirkman, NY Times bestselling author of I Can Barely Take Care of Myself
"Fellow Christmas-in-April people, I’ll Be Home For Christmas Movies is a year-round tradition to add your nice list. Filled with Bran, Dan and Panda’s signature blend of sincerity and sarcasm, wit and wryness, cheer and cynicism, this book is essential reading for any fan of Hallmark Channel’s Christmas movies, preferably with a hot cocoa with extra marshmallows in hand."
—Tierney Bricker, E! News
- "A funny, affectionate coffee-table book that TV movie lovers, especially Hallmark Christmas movie devotees, will enjoy and want to refer to again and again."—Rosellen Brewer, Sno-Isle Libraries
- “Not only did I thoroughly enjoy every aspect of the book, Gray, Pandolph and Thompson have gained a new fan in me — I’ll definitely be tuning in to their podcast this season.” —Amy Mistretta, Soaps.com
- On Sale
- Oct 26, 2021
- Page Count
- 272 pages
- Running Press