By Barb Curtis
Formats and Prices
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $6.99 $8.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around July 27, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Return to Sapphire Springs with this heartwarming romance where a small-town bakery owner finds herself in a fake relationship with the man she's always pined after.
Will a fake relationship between two friends lead to true love?
After having his heart broken on national television, Tim Fraser knows only one way to stop the gossip about his love life-a new girlfriend. The problem is, he's done with romance forever. A fake relationship with his friend and Sapphire Spring's sweetest baker, Emily Holland, seems the perfect solution to getting rid of his newfound fame, but their fleeting fauxmance is stirring up the kinds of feelings Tim has sworn off for good.
Emily has secretly lusted after Tim for years, but pretending her feelings are all for show never factored into her fantasy. Still, her decades-long crush makes it impossible to say no to Tim's proposal. But with each date, the lines between pretend and reality blur, giving Tim and Emily a tantalizing taste of life outside the friend zone . . . if they can find the courage to give real love a chance.
- "A fantastic debut, Leyna and Jay's second chance proves that embers never truly die-bring on the smolder!"—USA Today bestselling author Abby Jimenez, on Forever with You
- "Fans of Susan Wiggs will find this heartwarming romance to their liking."—Library Journal, on Forever with You
- "Curtis's sweet, summery romance will please readers looking for something light."—-Publishers Weekly, on Forever with You
- “This charming small-town romance is sure to win hearts.”—Publishers Weekly
- On Sale
- Jul 27, 2021
- Page Count
- 336 pages