Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Moon Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon
Hiking, Camping, Waterfalls & Big Trees
Formats and Prices
- ebook $15.99 $20.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $21.99 $27.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 9, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
- Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas for day hikers, winter visitors, families with kids, campers, and more
- The Best Hikes in Each Park: Detailed hike descriptions, individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
- Experience the Outdoors: Ride the open-air tram through Yosemite Valley or hike downhill from Glacier Point past roaring waterfalls. Drive the legendary Generals Highway or take a scenic bike ride to pristine lakes (and yes, more waterfalls!). Go for a horse-drawn wagon ride on a history tour or take a rock-climbing lesson. Walk among the goliaths of Sequoia's Giant Forest and stop at a historic lodge for dinner and a well-deserved drink
- How to Get There: Up-to-date information on traveling between the parks, gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
- Where to Stay: From campgrounds and rustic lodges to the majestic Ahwahnee, find the best spots to kick back, both inside and outside the parks
- Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and easy-to-use maps throughout
- Helpful resources on Covid-19 and traveling to the parks
- Expertise and Know-How from seasoned explorer and outdoor expert Ann Marie Brown
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
- On Sale
- Nov 9, 2021
- Page Count
- 368 pages
- Moon Travel