Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Newfoundland & Labrador
Awe-inspiring icebergs, clifftop lighthouses, and rare fossils: experience the magic of Canada's eastern province with Moon Newfoundland & Labrador. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible itineraries for weekend getaways or spending two weeks in Newfoundland and Labrador with strategic advice for families, outdoor adventurers, and history buffs
- Top experiences: Visit an active archaeological dig or learn about the history and local art of the province while touring The Rooms cultural center. Chow down on fresh crab claws, chowder, and pie made with locally grown berries. Drive the Irish Loop for with stunning coastal views, maritime history, and wildlife-watching, and wind down at a cozy neighborhood pub
- Best outdoor adventures: Trek through hilly evergreen forests alongside moose, foxes, and caribou. Watch for whales on a cruise or search the sky for soaring eagles, ospreys, and puffins. Embark on a multi-day backpacking adventure through the UNESCO-protected Gros Morne National Park. Kayak to the remote wilderness of Torngat Mountains National Park or scuba dive in shipwreck-filled coves, and settle down for a night under the starry sky at a lakeside campsite
- Expert advice from Canadian Andrew Hempstead on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Background information on the environment, culture, and history
Experience the best of Newfoundland and Labrador with Moon's practical tips and local insight.
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Atlantic Canada or Moon Canadian Rockies.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.