Film critic Richard Roeper has seen thousands and thousands of films -- and not all of them were pretty. But as a result he's stored up enough movie knowledge to write this hilarious collection of movie lists. Some of the irreverent, offbeat, and inventive lists in this book are:
* 5 Things That Happen When a Wrongly Accused Fugitive Walks into a Bar, a Restaurant, or a Convenience Store
* Age Difference Between Michael Douglas and His Leading Ladies
* 11 Movies that Employed James Brown's "(I Got You) I Feel Good" to Indicate that a Character Feels Good!
* 5 Reasons Why George Bailey Isn't Such a Wonderful Guy in It's a Wonderful Life
* 7 Films in Which Ben Affleck Cries Like a Big Fat Baby
* The Gross-Out Hall of Fame
* 13 Great Perks of Being a Movie Character
And so many more . . .